Line 6 VARIAX ACOUSTIC 700
The world's first acoustic modeling guitar.
16 richly detailed acoustic-instrument sounds, phenomenal feedback-resistance, unique and intuitive tone-shaping options, and instant access to altered tunings. These next-generation electronics are housed in a beautiful and playable thin mahogany body with cedar top. Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and pearl snowflake position
markers. Output can be sent direct to a PA, recording device, or any standard acoustic amplifier. Like owning a studio full of fine acoustics!
24 medium-profile frets, 25-1/2" scale length, and 17" fingerboard radius. Digital I/O jack for Vetta II connectivity. Included direct box provides power plus 1/4" Standard guitar and XLR balanced outputs. Can also be powered by onboard batteries or Line 6's Vetta II amplifier.
Includes custom 1/4" TRS cable.
- Simple and intuitive Volume and Mic Position/Tone Shaping controls
- Instant access to preset and custom altered tunings
- Thin and comfortable mahogany body with cedar top
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and pearl snowflake position
- 24 medium-profile frets
- 25-1/2" scale length
- 17" fingerboard radius
- Standard 1/4" guitar output jack
- Digital I/O jack for Vetta II connectivity.
- Included direct box provides power plus 1/4" standard guitar and XLR balanced outputs
- Can also be powered by onboard batteries or Line 6's Vetta II amplifier
- Includes custom 1/4" TRS cable
- The models in the Variax Acoustic 700 are based on studies of the following fine instruments:
- American Dreadnought
- Gibson J-45
- Gibson J-200
- D'Angelico New Yorker
- Nylon String Classical
- Guild F412 12-String
- Stella 12-String
- National Style O
- Wood-body Dobro
- Gibson Mastertone Banjo
- Japanese Shamisen
- Traditional Indian Sitar